Rice Burgers And Zucchini Fries. And no one would ever believe that these are baked! Now I surely do not want anyone missing out on these fries so I have updated the photos and recipe to convince you to make these this very second. Thinly sliced zucchini dusted in breadcrumbs and baked until crispy and golden is a great alternative to potato fries with less than half the carbs and calories.
Cut zucchini into fries and set aside. In a large bowl combine panko, parmesan, garlic powder, basil, salt, and pepper. Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl or dish. You can cook Rice Burgers And Zucchini Fries using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Burgers And Zucchini Fries
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Cooked Brown Rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chipotle Seasoning, divided.
- You need 1 can of Black Beans (15 oz), drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini, cut into sticks.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive Oil, divided.
- It's 1 of White Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sliced white mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of Whole wheat buns, separated.
- Prepare 4 slice of Fresh mozzarella.
Dip zucchini in eggs, coating evenly, and then toss in bread crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bulgogi Rice Burger Recipe - This is a great way to enjoy Bulgogi in rice patty buns! Bulgogi rice burgers are a great way to use up your leftover Bulgogi.
Rice Burgers And Zucchini Fries step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with spray..
- In a food processor, blend rice, 1 tbsp seasoning, and beans for 1 minute. Form into 4 patties, sprinkle with salt, and place on half of the baking sheet..
- In a bowl, coat zucchini sticks in 2 tsp olive oil and remaining seasoning. Place on the other half of the baking sheet and bake 15 minutes..
- Rotate pan, flip patties and zucchini, and bake 15 minutes more..
- Meanwhile, sauté onions with 1 tsp olive oil until caramelized, about 20 minutes. Then sauté mushrooms in remaining 1 tsp oil for 5 minutes..
- When done, top each half-bun with a burger, a slice of cheese, and 1/4 of onions and mushrooms. Serve zucchini on the side..
This is definitely one of my favourite ways of enjoying it in a non-traditionally way, just like my Bulgogi spring rolls and Bulgogi taco bar recipe. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us. We're here, finally, in Austin and it's about darn time.