Watermelon feta salad. Scoop out and chop the watermelon flesh into chunks, discarding the peel. Peel and finely slice the onion, crumble the feta, then pick the mint. This healthy and refreshing salad with watermelon, feta cheese, and fresh mint is dressed with olive oil and lime juice.
Watermelon Salad - an unexpected concoction of watermelon, mint, feta cheese, and red onion. This watermelon salad is surprisingly perfect in every way, blending sweet and savory in one delicious bite! Watermelon + cucumbers is one of the most refreshing combos of all time. You can cook Watermelon feta salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon feta salad
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
- You need Handful of arugula.
- Prepare Half of cucumber chopped in chunks.
- It's Handful of cherry tomatoes cut half.
- Prepare of Small handful grapes in half.
- It's 1 cup of chopped watermelon.
- It's to taste of Feta crumbled..
- You need of Mint leaves 10 chopped.
- It's of Basil leaves 10 chopped.
- It's of Small handful red onions finely sliced.
- You need of White wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Virgin olive oil.
- It's of Lime whole squeezed into salad and dressing.
- You need to taste of Pepper salt.
Throw in some mint, red onion, and feta and toss it all with a very. Watermelon Feta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This watermelon feta salad is a great one to play with. Here are some of my favorite ways to change it up This watermelon feta salad recipe is a fast, fresh, and pretty summer salad that's really simple to You can't go wrong with this watermelon and feta salad.
Watermelon feta salad instructions
- Combine in large bowl (MINUS the feta) all fruit and veggies toss.
- Mix small amts of oil vinegar lime pepper salt to taste in separate small bowl.
- Add small amts of dressing toss..till coated to level you want. I prefer less.. about a tablespoon. Add feta lightly toss a few turns..
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
This watermelon feta salad has ingredients that, at first glance, might not seem like they go Kale and feta? Trust me when I say that this watermelon salad is about to become a new favorite! This summer favorite in Greece is a delightful summer salad of watermelon, feta cheese, thin slices of red onion, and balsamic vinegar. All-star Mediterranean watermelon salad with cucumbers and feta cheese. Fresh mint and basil leaves and zesty honey lime dressing add great flavors!