Strawberry Pretzel Salad.
You can cook Strawberry Pretzel Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- It's 6 oz of strawberry Jell-O.
- It's 2 cups of boiling water.
- It's 2 1/2 cups of salted pretzels (measured before crushing).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 8 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of package cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 8 oz of cool whip thawed in the fridge.
- It's 1 lb of fresh strawberries hulled and sliced.
Strawberry Pretzel Salad instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Combine strawberry Jell-O with 2 cups boiling water and stir until completely dissolved. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Crush 2 1/2 cups pretzels in a sturdy ziploc bag, using a rolling pin..
- In a medium sauce pan, melt 8 Tbsp butter then add 1/4 cup sugar and stir. Mix in crushed pretzels. Transfer to a 13x9 glass casserole dish, pressing the pretzel mix evenly over the bottom of the dish and bake for 10 min at 350°F, then cool to room temp..
- When pretzels have cooled, use an electric hand mixer to beat 8 oz cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar on med/high speed until fluffy and white. Fold in 8 oz Cool Whip until no streaks of cream cheese remain. Spread mixture over cooled pretzels, spreading to the edges of the dish to create a tight seal. Refrigerate 30 min..
- Hull and slice 1 lb strawberries then stir into your room temperature jello. Pour and spread strawberry jello mixture evenly over your cooled cream cheese layer and refrigerate until jello is set (2-4 hours.