Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing.
You can have Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing
- Prepare 2 of large roma tomatoes - diced.
- You need 1 of medium avocado - pitted, scooped out of skin and diced.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion - thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large lime.
- It's 2 tbs of minced fresh cilantro.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- It's 1/2-1 tsp of sriracha type hot sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It's Pinch of salt and pepper.
Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing step by step
- Place prepared tomatoes, avocado, and onion in a medium bowl with a tight fitting lid..
- Zest and juice lime into a separate medium bowl. Add cilantro, honey, sriracha, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to lime juice. Wisk to combine..
- Drizzle dressing over salad mixture. Gently toss to coat. Cover salad directly with plastic wrap, place lid on container, and refrigerate for 1 hr before serving. Enjoy!.