Satilato's zucchini. Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced Cut the zucchini in half lengthways. Using a spoon or a paring knife, scoop out some of the flesh. Sautéed zucchini is a quick, easy, and healthy side.
Add a layer of zucchini to the baking dish, overlapping the zucchini slices. Season with salt and pepper and pour about one-third of the cream mixture over zucchini. It's hands down my favorite way to make zucchini! You can cook Satilato's zucchini using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Satilato's zucchini
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It's 3 of chopped zucchini.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 pinch of pepper.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
I wouldn't say that I'm a budget. Stewed zucchini goes well with any meat, fish, or seafood that you happen to be grilling during the summer. It makes a colorful side dish that will add interest to your plate as well as fiber. We have a similar specie which is dark green and round, usually shredded and simply stir fried with garlic.
Satilato's zucchini step by step
- Spread the cooking oil on a pan.
- Cook the onion for 5min. Until half done..
- Add zucchini, salt and pepper and mix..
- Cook the zucchini mixing constantly, until the onions are well fried (they acquire a brownish color)..
- Note: leave the zucchini a little raw so it keeps a hard consistency..
Simply Roasted Zucchini & Tomatoes (Gluten Free, Vegan & Paleo). The natural texture of cooked zucchini whizzes up into a thick, silky Creamy Zucchini Soup Healthy Creamy Zucchini Soup recipe video. Dozer fans - don't miss his cameo at the end of the video! Quick to make and one of the best zucchini and tomato recipes I've ever eaten! How, oh how in the world is it already AUGUST?!