Refreshing cherry tomato salad. Fresh Tomato Salad is enjoyed year round. Whether using grape, cherry or Roma tomatoes, pairing juicy tomatoes with a simple marinade feels like summer. The sweetness of the cherry tomatoes complements the peppery bitterness of the arugula to create a delicious, simple Italian salad.
Cherry Tomato Salad is so easy with just fresh mozzarella balls, fresh basil, and a simple dressing of white balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Pretty to look at and perfect for parties! This summery cherry tomato salad is made with ripe cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, herbs and red onions, all tossed in a light garlic and herb dressing. You can have Refreshing cherry tomato salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Refreshing cherry tomato salad
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, cubed.
- You need 1/4 cup of feta cheese chunks.
- You need 4 of bacon slices, cooked crispy & cut small.
- It's 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tablespoon of olive juice.
- You need of roasted (or black) sesame seeds for garnish.
A fun take on the classic caprese salad! Tomato and mozzarella salad is a traditional summer side dish that never goes out of style. Fresh basil leaves are best herb for tomato basil salad. You can include a little bit of fresh mint leaves as well if you like.
Refreshing cherry tomato salad step by step
- Cook bacon until crispy, set aside to cool. then cut into small bits..
- Slice tomatoes in halves, cut all other veggies (and avocado) into small bits..
- Combine all ingredients into bowl..
- Add salt, pepper, seasonings to taste, lemon juice. stir..
- Add olive oil and stir again..
- Top with sesame seeds. serve. enjoy!’ 😊.
How To Cut Tomatoes For Salad? Cherry Tomatoes - Remove the stem and then cut in half from length wise. Depending on their size you can cut tomatoes into halves or cut it into quarters. The most classic of all combinations come together in this juicy Tomato Salad - sweet ripe tomatoes with fresh basil leaves drizzled with a simple vinaigrette. This can be made with any type of fresh tomatoes - including cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes - but they must be ripe!