Zucchini Fritters - Paleo.
You can cook Zucchini Fritters - Paleo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters - Paleo
- Prepare 5 medium of Zucchini.
- It's 2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of as needed Coconut oil.
Zucchini Fritters - Paleo instructions
- Shred the zucchini using a box grater or a food processor fitted with a shredding blade. Put the shredded zucchini in a large bowl. Sprinkle with the salt and toss well. Walk away for 10 minutes.
- Now it’s time to squeeze all the moisture out of the zucchini (nobody likes soggy fritters). Note: if you’re really salt sensitive, you may want to rinse the zucchini with water, then squeeze it out. Scoop up a generous handful of the zucchini and squeeze the living daylights out of them into a sink or bowl. You want them dry. Place in a different bowl..
- Add the coconut flour, egg, peppers, and baking soda. Stir to combine..
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Melt a large spoonful of ghee or coconut oil in the pan. Pack a 1/4 cup measuring cup with the zucchini mixture, pressing it down inside the cup. Turn the cup out onto the pan and flatten the zucchini until you get a patty. You can also use a disher or just eyeball it. I fit about 4 – 5 in a large skillet at one time..
- Cook each side for 3 – 5 minutes or until nicely browned. Repeat until you‘ve used up all the zucchini mixture. Be sure to add more ghee or coconut oil to the pan each time you start a new batch..
- Cool on a cooling rack so they don’t get soggy..