Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese.
You can have Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese
- You need 1 handful of or more spinach.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of chopped watermelon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar for dressing.
- It's 1 of boiling egg half slice.
- It's of Sprinkle flake chili.
- You need of Sprinkle feta cheese.
- Prepare of Sprinkle dry cranberry.
- You need 2 of small size tortillas.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded cheese divide by 3 sections.
Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese instructions
- Mixed spinach watermelon, and balsamic vinegar. Add chili flake if you like little spicy and toasted it combined together..
- Transfer into a bowl springkel with feta cheese and dry cranberry. Add an egg. Set aside.
- Next, heat up frying pan or iron cast with a low heat. Spreading the 1st section of cheese on the middle of the pan. Add 1 tortillas on it. And then spread the second section of cheese on top of tortilla, and cover with another tortilla. The last, spreads the last section of cheese on top of a tortilla..
- Now keep grilled it until the bottom cheese is melted and crispy yellow brown. Then flipped it up, and grilled it in the same way until it turn crispy yellow brown..
- Arranged the tortilla grilled cheese on the side of salad. Or you can serve separately. Enjoy!.