Coleslaw salad with apple. This cole slaw is soooo good, I followed the recipe almost exactly, the only thing I did differently was to put a tablespoon of lemon juice on the apples while I chopped up the rest of the ingriedients, I did this the first time I made the salad Reviews for: Photos of Easy Apple Coleslaw. This is our favorite cole slaw recipe, a yummy combo of fruit and veggies in a sweet dressing. Once in a blue moon, we like to make this delicious salad.
A mixture of cole slaw, green onions and broccoli combined with a dry mixture and a delicious dressing to create a wonderful salad that everyone will want the recipe for. Apple cider vinegar and mustard makes our slaw anything but dull. With a generous amount of acidity from apple cider vinegar and Dijon mustard, our coleslaw recipe is anything but dull. You can cook Coleslaw salad with apple using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coleslaw salad with apple
- Prepare 200 g of cabbage.
- You need 30 g of onion.
- Prepare 20 g of carrot.
- It's 30 g of apple-.
- It's 4 leaves of butterhead lettuce.
- It's of Sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/3 tsp. of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of fat free yogurt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
Instead, it is packed with fresh, lively flavors that wake up anything you serve with it. Cranberry Almond Apple Slaw - crunchy, fresh and delicious, it's the perfect side for BBQ's, parties or picnics! This Cranberry, Almond and Apple Coleslaw recipe has a mild flavor to it, but if you'd like a more pronounced flavor you can definitely add in a tablespoon or two of Dijon mustard to the dressing. Get the top-rated recipe for Apple Cole Slaw at: http Watch how to make a delicious, creamy, sweet and tart coleslaw right at home.
Coleslaw salad with apple instructions
- Shred the cabbage, lightly boil, and get rid of excess water. Chop up the onion and carrot, set in salt water, and then drain excess water. Roughly cut up the apple..
- Mix the sauce ingredients with the ingredients used in step one. Place the butterhead lettuce leaves in the bottom of a bowl and pour in the mixed ingredients.Calories: 67kcal (280KJ) (per person) *By mixing mayonnaise and yogurt we were able to reduce the calories and salt level.
This version of coleslaw features apples, giving your barbecue a fresh update. Sometimes a light and refreshing salad is just what you need to brighten up a dreary day! A dazzling coleslaw salad for your winter festive table. Place all the prepared vegetables and the apple in a large mixing bowl and. Here's a classic coleslaw recipe made with thinly sliced cabbage, carrots, and green onion.