Bacon apple cider salad.
You can have Bacon apple cider salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon apple cider salad
- You need 5 Tbsp. of Apple cider.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of Large red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 5-6 of crisp red apple (I used Gala) cored and sliced.
- You need 3 C. of Red seedless grapes, halved.
- You need 1 pkg. of Baby leaf lettuce mix.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 pkg. of bacon.
Bacon apple cider salad step by step
- Cook the bacon according to directions on pkg. until crisp. Let drain on paper towels and cool..
- In medium sized bowl combine vinegar, apple cider and 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper each..
- Stir in onions and let sit 5 min. Then add the grapes and apples and let sit another 2 min..
- Break up the bacon into chunky peices. Toss with vinegar mixture and baby greens..