Lettuce and Mandarin Orange Salad. Mandarin Orange Green Salad with Poppy Seed DressingRecipe Girl. romaine lettuce, mandarin orange segments, apple. Try this Mandarin and Lettuce Salad recipe, or contribute your own. Wash lettuce, dry, and tear into bite-sized pieces.
Mix oil with the vinegar and the orange marmalade and season with salt and pepper. Trim the lamb's lettuce, rinse and spin dry. Recipe by donna in niagara f. You can cook Lettuce and Mandarin Orange Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lettuce and Mandarin Orange Salad
- You need 15 ounce of can of Mandarin Oranges.
- Prepare 1-1/2 ounces of honey roasted peanut.
- You need 1-1/2 ounces of roasted sunflower seeds, salted.
- You need To taste of mild pepperoncini pepper rings.
- It's 1 pound of your favorite salad mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of medium sized ripe black olives.
Break apart lettuces into bite size pieces. This Mandarin Orange Salad is a must try recipe! It's layered with tender spinach, protein-rich chicken, colorful Asian veggies, sweet mandarin oranges This is the best Asian mandarin orange salad you'll ever have! So much goodness and flavor in one salad.
Lettuce and Mandarin Orange Salad step by step
- Drain the oranges and set aside add salad mix to a bowl..
- Crush the peanuts..
- Add the ingredients together. Let it chill..
- Toss and serve, with your favorite salad dressing. I hope you enjoy!.
Salads used to seem so boring me, I. This mandarin orange salad is fresh, sweet and loaded with flavor. It is topped with an amazing homemade orange salad dressing that you can't live without! Around this time of year, I crave ALL the salads and this mandarin salad is absolutely one of my top recipes. This light salad and accompanying dressing has a slightly sweet taste.