Pomegranate and lemon couscous salad. A quick and easy Moroccan couscous salad that's great for a lunchbox or to serve with cold chicken. How to make the best couscous salad recipe with a simple lemon dressing, cucumber and lots of fresh herbs. Jump to the Easy Lemon and Herb Couscous Salad Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it.
A light and summery gluten free couscous salad using cauliflower as the base, with the refreshing flavours of pomegranate, mint, avocado, and I'm so excited to share this gorgeous Pomegranate Cauliflower Couscous Salad with you this week. I know I get excited about lots of recipes, but I truly. Drizzle over the lemon juice, olive oil, and pomegranate molasses. You can cook Pomegranate and lemon couscous salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pomegranate and lemon couscous salad
- It's 2 bags of or 1 cup couscous.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It's 1 of pomegranate.
- Prepare 1 of fresh mint.
- Prepare 1 of tb.s. honey.
- It's 2 of tb.s. olive oil.
- It's of salt.
Season with sea salt and black pepper. Mix once again to combine everything well. If time permits, allow salad to stand for an hour or two for the flavours to fully blend and develop. To serve, place the couscous in a dish.
Pomegranate and lemon couscous salad step by step
- Cook couscous as desribed on package. Fluff with a fork. Combine olive oil, honey, lemon juice, salt and pour to couscous. Cut open pomegranate. Remove arils and add to couscous. Chop Cucumber and mint leaves and also add to couscous. Stir..
- Video where I am making this salad https://youtu.be/dYsBw1hszD8.
North African version of couscous salad. Place the couscous in a large mixing bowl. Add olive oil, vinegar, harrisa, and lemon juice. Pour boiling water over the couscous until just covered. Add the dicked preserved lemon, cucumber and pomegranate seeds to the couscous, stir and serve.