Zucchini burgers. Zucchini Burgers Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In a sieve or colander, drain zucchini, squeezing to remove excess liquid. In a small bowl, combine the zucchini, onion, bread crumbs, eggs..
Photo: Eva Kolenko; Styling: Karen Shinto. We've given the veggie burger a serious upgrade. Chickpea Zucchini Burger Recipe Gluten-Free, Vegan. You can cook Zucchini burgers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini burgers
- You need 500 grams of grated zucchinis.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt.
- You need 1 bunch of finely sliced spring onions.
- It's 3 pinch of dried oregano.
- It's 3 pinch of dried mint.
- Prepare 2 of free range organic eggs.
- It's 1 of flour (any type, even gluten free).
- Prepare 250 grams of crumbled feta cheese (optional).
- It's 1 of extra virgin olive oil (for shallow frying).
Zucchini burgers that are vegan and gluten free - so delicious that even the most die-hard carnivore will fall in love with. I just gave the classic burger an epic makeover. What's better about my Combine turkey and zucchini - Simply add ground turkey to a medium-size bowl and add grated. The juiciest turkey burgers with grated zucchini!
Zucchini burgers step by step
- You mix the grated zucchini and sea salt in a colander. After 15 minutes you squeeze the zucchini to drain all their fluids..
- In a bowl you mix all ingredients except the oil which we need for shallow frying. You add as much flour as necessary in order to form lose in texture burgers..
- You fry in preheated oil until golden on both sides. Enjoy!.
Get your kids to eat more veggies with my best My trick to making the juiciest turkey burgers EVER is to add grated zucchini! A huge bonus if you want. No, the burgers don't taste like zucchini, and yes, the grated zucchini works great to keep the burgers from drying out. Drain zucchini and onion, squeezing out any excess liquid. In a small bowl, combine the zucchini, onion, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, and.