Steak & Nectarine Salad. A steak (/ˈsteɪk/) is a meat generally sliced across the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. Steak definition: A steak is a large flat piece of beef without much fat on it. You cook it by grilling or.
From Middle English steike, from Old Norse steik ("roast; meat roasted on a stick"). The verb is either from the noun or from steikja ("to roast"). Rhymes: -eɪk. steak (countable and uncountable, plural steaks). beefsteak, a slice of beef, broiled or cut for broiling. plural steaks. You can cook Steak & Nectarine Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak & Nectarine Salad
- Prepare 1 of Nectarine.
- You need 1 of Shallot.
- You need of Sirloin Steak.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- It's of Spring Mix Salad - whatever type you like.
- It's 1/4 cup of Feta Cheese - whatever type you like.
- It's of Pecans - whatever type you like.
- Prepare of Good Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Learn the best ways to cook every kind of steak in our roundup of the best steak recipes. The perfect restaurant steak at home is one recipe away. PLEASE REMEMBER everyone likes their steak cooked differently. Medium steaks may be overcooked to some or undercooked to others.
Steak & Nectarine Salad step by step
- Halve and pit the nectarine and cut into wedges..
- Mince the shallot until you have about 1 tbsp..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over med-high heat..
- Season the steak with salt & pepper. Cook to desired doneness, 3-6 minutes per side. Remove from pan set aside to rest..
- Add the nectarine to the same pan over med-high heat. Cook until lightly charred, 2-3 minutes, flipping once. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In a small bowl whisk the shallot, vinegar and a large drizzle of olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Taste your dressing if the flavor is to strong whisk in a bit more olive oil..
- In a large bowl toss together your greens and dressing to taste..
- Thinly slice the steak against the grain and dice your nectarines..
- Plate your greens and top with steak, nectarines, feta and pecans.
Master the classic steak and homemade chips or experiment with sauces, from peppercorn to chimichurri. We have ideas for all cuts including sirloin, rib-eye and bavette. Steak is one of the most popular foods for first-time sous vide enthusiasts to cook, and with It takes all of the guesswork out of the process, delivering steaks that are cooked perfectly to precisely the. Steak definition, a slice of meat or fish, especially beef, cooked by broiling, frying, etc. Let's talk steak — a big, beautiful slab of beef.