Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad.
You can have Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad
- You need 2 of small boneless skinless chicken breasts - fully cooked,chopped.
- Prepare 2 of hardboiled eggs - chopped.
- You need 1/2 of small onion - finely chopped.
- It's 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbs of dijon mustard.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad step by step
- Place chicken, onion, cranberries, mayonnaise, and dijon in a medium bowl. Stir to combine until well blended. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Gently fold in chopped hard boiled eggs. Cover. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Enjoy!.
- Note: I chopped my chicken down to a little bigger than 1/4 inch pieces, and my onion to about 1/8 inch pieces. Eggs were about the same size as the chicken..