Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing.
You can cook Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing
- It's 3 cups of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It's 1.5 cups of sliced cucumber (about 1/8-inch thick slices) I recommend Persian/Lebanese or Kirby Cucumbers.
- It's 1/2 of a small mild onion, very thinly sliced. If onions are hot, slice and put in a cold water bath for 5 mins and drain well.
- It's 2-3 Tablespoons of finely chopped parsley (I use the stems as well.).
- You need of the zest of half a lemon.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2-1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of kosher salt to start (you can adjust up later).
- It's 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing instructions
- Gently toss all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until salad is evenly and thoroughly dressed. If possible, let it sit for about 10 minutes to absorb flavors before serving..
- Enjoy! :).