Lemon Dill Chicken Salad. This simple, healthy chicken salad recipe is made with breast meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken, fresh lemon and dill. A tart lemon-buttermilk dressing heavy with dill coats chicken, celery and lemon penne pasta. This dish serves a capacity crowd, making it perfect for the church picnic.
A substantial salad with a lemon marinated chicken, dressed with a dill lemon dressing with a touch of honey. Lemon-Dill Chicken Salad can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days. Served with the most heavenly lemon dill cream sauce of your life. You can have Lemon Dill Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Dill Chicken Salad
- It's 3 cups of roast chicken breast cut into 3/4" cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced carrot.
- You need 1/4 cups of diced onion.
- It's 1/4 cup of diced celery.
- It's 1 of VERY small garlic clove, finely minced or grated.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It's a few of turns of black pepper.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped dill.
I present to you the speediest chicken dinner. Serve with some rice, serve with a salad, serve with some potatoes, serve alone. I personally eat it straight out of the skillet. #weddingdiet. Lemon Chicken Salad, and Savoring Those Things of a More Delicate Nature.
Lemon Dill Chicken Salad instructions
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and fold to season and incorporate evenly and thoroughly..
- Enjoy over salad greens, in a sandwich, with crackers, or with some pasta mixed in. :).
I'll admit that I've always been a real softy. And bright lemon, creamy yogurt, and fresh dill carefully combined with tender chicken make for just such a cool delicacy. Easy chickpea salad recipe with lemon, fresh dill, crisp cucumber and tomatoes that's quick to. Fresh lemon juice lightens up the salad and makes all the ingredients taste fresh. Extra-virgin olive oil balances the lemon and makes the dressing creamy.