Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad. Tuna & Cucumber Quinoa Salad with Honey Mustard VinaigretteThe Kitchn. Place the tuna, onion and tomatoes in a bowl, add the rest of the dressing and gently combine. Spoon over the plated herbs and radicchio and give a good grind of pepper.
Share: Rate this Recipe Soften the gelatin in cold water. Heat the soup to boiling and add the gelatin, stirring to dissolve. Stir in the mayonnaise, lemon juice and mustard. You can have Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad
- You need 5-6 of curly kale.
- It's 1/2 of lemon, squeezed.
- It's 3 tbs of extra virgin olive oil (I used orange flavor).
- It's 1 dash of salt (I used garlic salt).
- Prepare 1/2 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- It's 1-2 tbs of honey, for the last drizzle.
This tuna salad works great with a Mediterranean diet, or for those who are going low carb. I like to serve it on top of a kale salad, or as an open-faced I love this tuna salad recipe. The olive oil and lemon makes it taste so good. I eat it on top of sea salt and pepper crackers.
Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad instructions
- Rinse your curly kale, removes the leaves from the stalks, and cut into bite size..
- Into salad bowl add the curly kale, lemon juice, salt, extra virgin olive oil, and mix them well..
- Add half can of tuna, and cranberries, stir them well, and last drizzle with honey..
- Refrigerate your salad at least 15 to 30 minutes before serving to let them cool and marinated for a while..
- Ready to be served!!.
- Tips: If the portion too much for you, just save the rest into an air tight container, and put it into your fridge. Try to eat it not more than a day to keep the freshness..
- Tips: If you hard to find orange flavor extra virgin olive oil, just use the original one and add about half to one table spoon of orange zest, that will do..
This tuna salad has ZERO mayonnaise unlike your typical tuna salad that's packed with it. Instead, this Tuna Pasta Salad is tossed in a super simple fresh lemon vinaigrette made with extra virgin olive oil. I love the refreshing taste and how light it sits. It's the perfect compliment to the tuna and all the. This Avocado Tuna Salad has incredible fresh flavor!