Roasted Beet and Apple Salad.
You can have Roasted Beet and Apple Salad using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Beet and Apple Salad
- You need 6 of beets.
- It's 5 of fuji apples.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of walnuts (rough chop).
- You need of Feta cheese.
- It's of Baby Arugula.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It's 1 tbsp of minced shallots.
- It's 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Roasted Beet and Apple Salad instructions
- Coat beets with olive oil and wrap in tin foil.
- Roast at 400 for 1 hour and check. Continue checking every 20 minutes.
- Shock in icewater bath.
- Allow to cool.
- Peel beets, and cube.
- Combine beets and apples togethether..
- Combine oil, vinegar, honey, shallots, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk until combined; add to apple and beet mixture.
- Spoon apple and beet mixture over arugula.
- Top with walnuts and feta.