You can have Zucchini Fritters using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- It's 2 medium of zucchini.
- You need 1 tsp of Coarse Kosher salt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 cup of Almond flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It's 1 of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Zucchini Fritters instructions
- Preheat oven to 200?F and have a baking sheet ready..
- Trim ends off zucchini and shred with them a grater or a food processor,.
- In a large bowl, toss zucchini with salt and set aside for 10 minutes..
- Wring out excess water from zucchini and return to bowl..
- Stir in egg, cumin, onion and garlic powder, and pepper..
- Combine flour and baking powder in a tiny dish..
- Add to zucchini mixture..
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Drop small batches of zucchini batter and fry until golden brown (about 3-4 minutes each side)..
- Drain fritters briefly on paper towels and transfer to the baking sheet, before popping them in the oven to keep warm..