Carrot and Apple Salad.
You can cook Carrot and Apple Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot and Apple Salad
- You need 1 of apple, julienne.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of carrot, julienne.
- You need of (for dressing).
- It's 1/4 cup (60 ml) of plain greek yoghurt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp of honey.
- It's 1/2 tsp of nutmeg (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried dill.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
- It's of (on top).
- It's 3 Tbsp of cottage cheese.
- It's 2 Tbsp of dried sweetened cranberries.
- It's 2 Tbsp of unsalted walnut, chopped.
Carrot and Apple Salad step by step
- Place the lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Core and julienne the apple into matchsticks. Put them into the bowl and toss with lemon juice..
- Peel and cut the carrot into matchsticks, and combine with the apple in the bowl..
- Then make a dressing. Combine yoghurt, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper (and herbs/spices if you use) in a small bowl..
- Mix all ingredients in step 2 and 3 together. Use a big enough bowl to combine well. Sprinkle cottage cheese, walnuts and cranberries on top..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve chilled..