Apricot pork salad. Apricot-dijon Pork Salad With Pork Tenderloin, Apricot Preserves, White Wine Vinegar, Dijon Style Mustard, Ground Ginger, Mixed Salad Greens, Apricot Halves, Dried Tart Cherries. Sweet apricots, fresh mixed greens, and creamy feta pair perfectly with a spice-and-ginger-rubbed Tossing the salad while the pork rests ensures both juicy meat and salad greens that haven't wilted. Arrange portions of pork on top of greens on each plate; drizzle with reserved apricot mixture.
Grilled pork tenderloin is excellent in this recipe, but chicken or ham can also be used. Planning a date night or a special dinner at home? Try this Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with apricot compote and jicama salad for an unforgettable night in. You can cook Apricot pork salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apricot pork salad
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆ salad ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 4 of mozzarella cheese sticks.
- Prepare 1 pound of romane lettuce.
- Prepare 2 cups of grape tomatoes.
- It's of ◆◆◆◆◆ dressing ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need 2-1/2 pounds of boneless pork chops.
- It's 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 6 of apricots.
Apricot Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Simple, fast, pretty and delicious, I made this Apricot Salad for one of the desserts I served on Christmas Eve and my family loved it! The salad was fantastic with all of the flavors together. After the initial cooking time is up, add the apricots, stir well and top up with a little more water to cover the.
Apricot pork salad step by step
- Take the apricot wash and dry them.
- Cut them up and remove pitts.
- Cut the pork up into bite sized pieces. Put into a pan and whiten/ brown..
- Add butter, sage, salt, garlic, and apricot pieces.
- Mix together and simmer.
- Add sugar, liquids will form let simmer till apricots cook down.
- When the dressing reduces add honey stir in.
- Mix your salad cut the tomatoes in two. Add dressing, cheese and serve. I hope you enjoy. Note each serving should have a whole cheese stick shredded atop the salad and dressing..
The Apricot Stuffed Pork recipe out of our category Pork! Apricot-Stuffed Pork Shoulder with Soy-Honey Glaze. For this fun cross between a salad and a cheese course, Daniel Humm grills apricots to give them an alluring smokiness, then serves them.. Apricot jam crust gives the pork chop a little sweeter taste. Crispy Apricot Pork Chops. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.