Sprouts and Pomegranate Salad in a Ginger Lemon Dressing. This gorgeous green salad recipe is bursting with fresh pomegranate, Bartlett pear and Honeycrisp apple! Dressing: Simply whisk it all together! You can make the dressing a day or two in advance, if you'd like.
Under the water, gently pull out the seeds with your fingers. This salad is filling, seasonal, and so fresh tasting! It has healthy fats and protein from the pistachios that will keep you going for a while. You can have Sprouts and Pomegranate Salad in a Ginger Lemon Dressing using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sprouts and Pomegranate Salad in a Ginger Lemon Dressing
- Prepare of Ingredients For The Salad.
- It's 1/4 cup of Whole Green Gram Sprouts.
- You need 1 of Medium size Carrot; grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of Medium size Green Bell Pepper; finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Medium size Onion; finely sliced.
- It's 1 of Small size Pomegranate; seeds taken off from fruit.
- You need of Ingredients For Dressing.
- It's 1/2 of Green Chili; deseeded and finely chopped (adjust as per spice tolerance).
- It's 1 inch of Piece of Ginger; grated.
- You need of Freshly squeezed juice of a small Lemon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar (optional).
It also has fresh mint and lemon juice that keeps it tasting light and fresh! Pomegranate and Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Lemon Dressing - looks easy, healthy, and delicious! Thanksgiving is just around the corner. It's sitting there waving its hand at you like you're supposed to recognize an old friend in a … Easy vegetarian salad recipes your whole family will love, from the award-winning Love and Lemons blog!
Sprouts and Pomegranate Salad in a Ginger Lemon Dressing instructions
- Combine sprouts, carrots, bell peppers, onions and pomegranate seeds in a large bowl..
- Add grated ginger and chopped green chili and combine well..
- In a separate bowl mix together lemon juice, salt and sugar..
- Pour over salad and stir well..
- Chill in the refrigerator and serve cold..
- Yep! That is all! Simple and habit forming..
Kale Salad with Carrot Ginger Dressing. Peanut Butter Goji Berry Granola Bars. Place spinach in a salad bowl. Top with red onion, walnuts, feta, and sprouts. excellent salad. I added cottage cheese as feta cheese is not available here.