Jalapeño, mango salad with tofu patties. Think of these mango bowls as an Asian spin on your favorite burrito bowl. This recipe features brown rice, fresh mango, tofu and peanut sauce. Plan to do this while you're emptying the dishwasher, etc.
Tofu Patties with Radicchio and Arugula Salad. Mash the tofu with a fork. The salad features butter lettuce (feel free to substitute your favorite green instead), sweet diced mango, red bell pepper, and jalapeño. You can cook Jalapeño, mango salad with tofu patties using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño, mango salad with tofu patties
- Prepare 1 cup of shoots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red pepper, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of a mango, cubed.
- You need 1/2 of a nectarine, cubed.
- It's 1/2 of a peach, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of a jalapeño pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It's of Fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 of tofu patties.
Then I tossed all of it in an addictive, spicy peanut dressing. This salad would make a great side salad for any of my other Thai recipes , or could pass as a light. Tofu salad is sort of an extension of Hiyayakko, served with leafy lettuce and other colorful ingredients. With soy sauce, ponzu, sesame oil, and sesame seeds in the dressing ingredients, this salad goes well with any Japanese-style meal or other Asian dishes.
Jalapeño, mango salad with tofu patties instructions
- In a mason jar add fruits and jalapeño, ginger, lemon juice and olive oil. Shake well..
- Cook tofu according to package. I simply heat mine up on a stove top..
- On a plate place shoots and red pepper, cooked tofu. Then top with mango salsa and cilantro ! Oh so tasty! Picture below is another variant (added broccoli).
Add chopped onion, jalapeño, red pepper and zucchini. You may mash it with a wooden spoon or enjoy the wonderfully tactile sensation of smooshing it between. This dish is inspired by the Vietnamese cold noodle salad that I've also had in Vietnam for the very first time. If you are making it on an extremely hot day, you'll probably want to skip the tofu as it needs to be baked in an oven. Don't forget to lavish this salad with plenty of mint and coriander as it's the.