hubby's favorite zucchini dish. Zucchini Fritters - These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low calorie, and the Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain zucchini completely. In a large bowl, combine zucchini, flour I love these, my favorite restaurant in my hometown would serve these with thick yogurt with sweet apricot. Little Owl chef Joey Campanaro pays his old boss Jimmy Bradley a visit at The Red Cat in New York City to order one of his favorite dishes: the deceptively.
You only need five minutes of cooking time Sautéed zucchini has lots of possible recipe variations. Here are a few of our favorites: Make it cheesy and stir in a little bit of grated parmesan or. Quick and easy to make, these Zucchini Fritters make for a healthy appetizer, side dish, light meal or even snack. You can have hubby's favorite zucchini dish using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of hubby's favorite zucchini dish
- It's 1/2 large of zucchini.
- It's 100 grams of minced meat.
- It's 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of ginger powder.
- It's 1 tsp of chopped garlic leaf.
- Prepare 1 dash of paprika powder.
- It's 10 ml of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 small of dried chili pepper(optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soysauce.
They're bound to become a favorite! They're bound to become a favorite! I initially posted this recipe many years ago and for the longest time now, I've been thinking that I oughta give it. With freshly grated zucchini, egg, flour, and herbs, they are easy.
hubby's favorite zucchini dish instructions
- heat the pan/wok, add oil.
- fry minced meat while add ginger, black pepper, paprika powder and salt, cook untill the meat turns brown.
- add in zucchini(chopped into big bite size).
- add water to almost cover the meat and the zucchini then add soysauce and sugar.
- stir well and cover the pan/wok and set the heat to medium and let it boil untill zucchini is soft(about 10mins).
- when zucchini is cooked, turn off the heat but don't move the pan away, add in chopped chilly and garlic leaf.
- top it with 5ml of sesame seed oil if desired.
Serve with a garlicky lemony sour cream dipping sauce. These zucchini fritters are a kid-friendly family favorite. Zucchini Fritters have been a family favorite for years and are a staple in our home all summer long. We love the crisp edges, tender centers and how easy they are to make. My favorite meals show a love of family and food.