Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Salad.
You can cook Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Salad
- Prepare 1 of pineapple peeled and cubed.
- It's 2 of mangos peeled and cubed.
- It's 5 of green apples peeled and cubed.
- It's 3 of jalapeños sliced very thin.
- It's 1 of English Cucumber sliced into thin rounds.
- It's 4 of limes- juiced.
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of coconut sugar.
Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Salad instructions
- Cut all fruits/cucumber and place in large mixing bowl. Add Balsamic Vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, lime juice and jalapeño peppers to fruit. Stir to incorporate all ingredients..
- Serve at room temperature or chilled. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and lime slices..