Apple and Tuna salad.
You can have Apple and Tuna salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple and Tuna salad
- Prepare 10 ounces of canned tuna packed in spring water.
- Prepare 1 of medium Granny Smith Apple.
- It's 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 of large iceberg lettuce leaves, optional.
Apple and Tuna salad instructions
- Wash lid of tuna cans. Open and drain off water..
- Wash, core, and dice the apple. Add drained tuna to apple.
- Add mayonnaise and mix. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve on lettuce if you so choose. I hope you enjoy!.