Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad.
You can cook Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad
- You need of For Cod:.
- It's of Grape seed oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of polenta.
- You need 1/2 cup of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salt.
- It's 1/2 of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of dill.
- You need 2 tbs of spicy pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of For Salad:.
- You need 1/2 cup of micro-greens (we used sunflower).
- It's 1/2 cup of apples medium julienned.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrots, julienned.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashews.
- You need 1/2 cup of red cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad step by step
- For Cod: mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and add a couple pieces of cod fillets to the mixture. Batter each side of the fillets..
- Add grape seed oil to sauté pan, just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Once hot add cod and let sear for 2 min on each side until golden brown; once both sides are browned place on a sheet tray that is lined with parchment paper..
- Then bake in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes..
- For Salad: mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and drizzle with Apple cider vinegar. Serve and enjoy!.