Cranberry Almond mixed Salad.
You can cook Cranberry Almond mixed Salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Almond mixed Salad
- You need 16 oz of baby spinach or mixed greens.
- Prepare 1 cup of almonds, toasted.
- It's 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It's of SESAME SEED DRESSING.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbs of white sugar.
- You need 3 tbs of honey.
- You need 1 tbs of finely minced shallot.
- You need 1 cup of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of sesame seeds toasted.
- You need 1 tbs of poppy seeds, optional.
Cranberry Almond mixed Salad instructions
- Salad: Add spinach, almonds, and cranberries to a salad bowl. Then drizzle some of the dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately after adding dressing..
- Dressing: In a bowl or jar whisk together olive oil, and sugar until sugar has dissolved. Stir in honey, shallot, white wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, sesame seeds and optional poppy seeds until mixture well blended..