Zucchini Fritters. Zucchini Fritters - These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low calorie, and the Now these fritters are unbelievably easy to whip up. Simply grate your zucchini, drain them completely using a. Quick and easy to make, these Zucchini Fritters make for a healthy appetizer, side dish, light meal or even snack.
With freshly grated zucchini, egg, flour, and herbs, they are easy. Serve with a garlicky lemony sour cream dipping sauce. It's hands down my favorite way to make zucchini! You can have Zucchini Fritters using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- You need 6 oz of greek yogurt.
- It's 2 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of lime zest.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of zucchini, shredded.
- You need 2/3 cup of sliced scallions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk, beaten.
- You need 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
Begin by shredding the zucchini on a box grater or in a food processor. Transfer the zucchini to a fine mesh strainer, then toss with the salt to draw out the liquid. Zucchini fritters made extra crispy and extra tasty with the addition of parmesan! Crispy on the outside, and moist but not soggy on the inside.
Zucchini Fritters step by step
- Heat oven to 200°. In a small bowl, mix yogurt, lime juice, lime zest and 1/4 tsp of the salt until smooth..
- Squeeze shredded zucchinibin a clean kitchen towel until most of the moisture is absorbed. In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, scallions, 1/2 cup of the cilantro, egg, flour, remaining 1 tsp of salt and pepper..
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil over med-high heat in lrg saute pan. When simmering, add zucchini mix in four 1/4 cup portions. Flatten fritters with a spatula until they are 3 inches in diameter. Cook fritters 3 min until browned, then flip and cook another 3 min. Transfer fritters to a baking sheet and place in oven to keep warm. Serve with lime yogurt and garnish with remaining cilantro..
This Zucchini Fritters recipe is easy and tastes crazy good; especially with sour cream. Introducing my new favorite breakfast: zucchini fritters. The first thing I said when I tried these zucchini fritters. Zucchini Fritters Adapted a bit from Simply Recipes. These easy low carb zucchini fritters (zucchini pancakes) can be baked or fried and are delicious on their own or I like these zucchini fritters plain and right-outta-the-pan, topped with cilantro jalapeno.