Strawberry and Mint Salad.
You can have Strawberry and Mint Salad using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry and Mint Salad
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of Drizzle of honey (optional).
- You need 1 bunch of (or as needed ) fresh mint - chopped.
- It's 2 cups of sliced strawberries.
Strawberry and Mint Salad step by step
- Slice up strawberries however you like. Chop fresh mint. Mix strawberries and mint with remaining ingredients. Let chill in fridge for a while. Enjoy!.
- Variations: oranges, cranberries, kiwi, watermelon, starfruit, nuts. Whatever you think would go well with the mint!.