Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad.
You can have Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad
- Prepare 1 packages of Fresh Cranberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- It's 1 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 cup of Pecans, Chopped.
- You need 1 box of Red Jello such as raspberry.
- It's 20 oz of Can of Crushed Pineapple, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Mandarin Oranges, drained.
- Prepare 1 box of Marshmallow Cream.
- It's 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened.
- You need 8 oz of Cool Whip.
Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad step by step
- Boil cranberries with 1/2 cup of water until skins pop..
- Remove from heat and add the sugar, pecans, Jello packet, pineapple, and oranges. Mix well and pour into serving dish..
- Chill cranberry mixture for at least 4 hours..
- Combine the cream cheese, marshmallow cream, and Cool Whip with mixer until well mixed..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cranberry mixture..
- Sprinkle with extra chopped pecans, if desired..
- Serve cold..