Pomegranate Blueberry Salad.
You can have Pomegranate Blueberry Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pomegranate Blueberry Salad
- Prepare 50 grams of Lettuce.
- Prepare 40 grams of arugula.
- You need 1/2 of pomegranate.
- You need 1/4 cup of blueberries, halved.
- Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of cucumber, sliced.
Pomegranate Blueberry Salad instructions
- Chop up lettuce and place at the bottom of the bowl..
- Chop up arugula and place on top of the lettuce. Gr.
- Grate carrot and place next to arugula. Cut up the cherry tomatoes and do the same..
- Cut pomegranate in half and take the seeds out. Place over everything in the bowl. Cut the blueberries and do the same. Serve with salt and pepper.