Black Bean and Cantaloupe Salad. Watch how to make the best black bean salad in this short recipe video! You're going to love this fresh and hearty bean salad. Black bean salad is full of different flavors and textures, and makes a great side dish.
One of my favorite dishes to make is this black bean and corn salad. This Easy And Fresh Black Bean Salad With Corn, Avocado, Tomatoes, Red Pepper, Cilantro, And Lime Is Always A Crowd Pleaser! This easy and fresh Black Bean Salad with corn, avocado, tomatoes, red pepper, cilantro, and lime is always a crowd pleaser! You can have Black Bean and Cantaloupe Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Cantaloupe Salad
- You need 15 oz of canned black beans.
- You need 1/4 of cantaloupe.
- You need 3 Tbsp of coriander.
- It's 1 1/2 Tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of salt n pepper.
- It's of (maple syrup optional).
This salad hovers satisfyingly between sweet and savory. Local melons shine in late summer, with produce stands piled high with fresh watermelons and cantaloupe. Use a sharp knife to cut the basil into thin strips. For the Master Recipe for Instant Pot Beans (and more salads), go here.
Black Bean and Cantaloupe Salad step by step
- Drain and rinse black beans..
- Remove seeds and skin from the cantaloup, then cut into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Wash, dry and chop coriander..
- Mix all ingredients with lemon and lime juice then salt and pepper (and maple syrup if you like) to taste..
Black beans, kidney beans, and cannellini beans combine with corn, bell pepper, and red onion in this easy and colorful salad. It's tossed with a sensational dressing made In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper. Black beans are packed with healthy nutrients. They're rich in fiber, iron and folate. If you are pressed for time and want to have it ready in advance, I would recommend having the separate ingredients prepared.