Kale Citrus Salad.
You can have Kale Citrus Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kale Citrus Salad
- Prepare 1 bunch of kale, leaves torn off stalks.
- You need 1/2 cup of orange juice (freshly squeezed preferred).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, pressed or grated.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt.
- You need 1 of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of plain greek yogurt (heaping tbsp).
- Prepare 3 of tangerines, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded and sliced very thin.
- You need 4 oz of goat cheese.
Kale Citrus Salad instructions
- Grab bunches of the kale leaves and use a sharp knife to thinly slice them. Keep going until you have a big pile of finely shredded kale in a large salad bowl..
- Make the dressing by combining the orange juice, olive oil, sugar, garlic and salt and pepper to taste in a small jar that has a cover. Shake vigorously until combined, then add the yogurt and shake again until it's nice and creamy..
- Toss the kale with about half of the dressing for a minute or so, then add the citrus pieces and jalapeno slices. Toss again until combined. Add a little more dressing if it needs it. Note: Extra dressing can be stored in the fridge and used for any salad..
- At the last minute, break goat cheese into chunks with a fork and toss it into the salad. Serve immediately and enjoy!.