Dad's Apple Chicken Salad.
You can have Dad's Apple Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dad's Apple Chicken Salad
- You need 2 cup of Chopped pink lady apples.
- Prepare 2 cup of Grapes chopped any color.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Celery chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pecans.
- You need 1/4 cup of Walnuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1/2 of Mayo.
- It's 3 cup of Shredded rotisserie chicken.
Dad's Apple Chicken Salad instructions
- Chop apples and grapes and set in saltwater for 5 min.
- Add all ingredients in large bowl and mix with your hands until well blended.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until chilled.
- It's great on toast or Hawaiian sweet rolls.