Beet and fig salad. Roasted beet salad with roasted figs, walnuts, goat cheese, and homemade blackberry balsamic vinegar. The ingredients of this salad are perfect for For the past few weeks, I have been roasting a few beets at a time before the workweek starts so that I can have them in salads during the week. This crazy delicious salad came together as a bunch of leftovers.
And as always, may all your dishes be delish! If you've tried this yellow beet and fig salad or any other recipe on the blog, I'd love the hear what you thought about it in the. Usually I make Friday night treats into something fairly decadent but I thought I'd really through caution into the wind and share a fabulous salad dressing this week. You can have Beet and fig salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beet and fig salad
- You need 4 cup of arugula ( if you don't like arugula feel free to swap it for baby spinach or spring greens).
- You need 4 of baby beets (you can buy precooked or roast in the oven in aluminum foil for about an hour).
- It's 3 of fresh figs.
- Prepare 2 oz of goat cheese or feta cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of toasted pecan halves.
- You need 2 of tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of tbsp balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of tsp fresh lemon juice.
This beet salad recipe tastes fancy but is SO EASY to make. A show-stopping and flavorful salad that is impressive for entertaining or a wonderful meal in. This beet salad with arugula is gluten free, vegetarian and so good for you! Make-ahead tip: pre-cook beets, cover and refrigerate until ready to.
Beet and fig salad step by step
- If you didn't buy precooked beets roast them at 425 for about an hour wrapped in aluminum foil. Cool then peel and slice.
- In a small mason jar pour lemon juice, oil and vinegar, close tightly and put aside.
- Put your greens in a large bowl, shake the jar with dressing vigorously until combined. Pour over greens and toss to coat.
- Cut figs in quarters.
- If using goat cheese I like to put it in the freezer for 10minutes, it's easier to crumble..
- To the bowl with greens add sliced beets and quartered figs. Toss lightly. Sprinkle with pecans and crumbled goat or feta cheese. This salad is great as a side dish for grilled chicken or other protein of your choice. Enjoy!.
Beet and Feta Salad - refreshing but hearty salad of roasted beets, baby greens, creamy crumbled feta, roasted hazelnuts and a I made this salad for every party that we've had this holiday season and the plate was emptied faster than any other dish. This is the perfect salad for parties or potlucks. This classic Russian cabbage and beet salad with carrots and garlic needs to sit overnight in a simple brine with vinegar, oil, and sugar. The Best Beet Salad has goat cheese and an orange-balsamic vinaigrette. Beet Salad with goat cheese is a classic!