Taffy Apple Salad.
You can have Taffy Apple Salad using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taffy Apple Salad
- You need 1 can of Large Pineapple Chunks in Fruit Juice.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Miniature marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of White Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Roasted Spanish peanuts with skins.
- You need 8 oz of Whipped Topping.
- You need 2 of Chopped apples (prefer Granny Smith).
Taffy Apple Salad instructions
- Begin the night before....
- Reserve juice into saucepan when you drain pineapples from can.
- In a bowl (with cover) mix drained pineapples and marshmallows. Chill overnight..
- Still night before....
- In saucepan with pineapple juice: mix beaten egg, flour, vinegar, and sugar..
- Heat until thickened, stirring frequently. Then chill overnight..
- The next day....
- In bowl of chilled marshmallow & pineapple....
- Mix in chilled pineapple sauce and chopped apples..
- Add remaining ingredients. Chill until served.