Fruit of land and sea dinner salad.. The most amazing fruit salad recipes including summer fruit salads, creamy fruit salads and grilled fruit salads. There's a fruit salad for every season Fruit salad recipes are a great thing. You can make them for all seasons and any type of fruit you want.
Whether you're craving something refreshing like crab, apple, and watercress salad or something hearty like warm shrimp tossed with kamut and tarragon, these easy seafood salad recipes make lovely, simple dinners. Chock-full of seasonal vegetables, these healthy, hearty salad dinner recipes will satisfy even the most skeptical at the family table. Try a cucumber-salmon panzanella, a Greek grilled chicken salad, and more. You can cook Fruit of land and sea dinner salad. using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit of land and sea dinner salad.
- Prepare of salad and dressing.
- Prepare 1 of cantaloupe slices.
- Prepare 1 of pineapple slices.
- It's 1 of fresh strawberries.
- You need 4 oz of tuna steak.
- You need 1 of romaine hearts.
- It's 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 each of limes.
- It's 3 oz of vinegar.
- You need 2 oz of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 each of small scallion.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 of cilantro.
A salad is a dish consisting of a mixture of small pieces of food, usually vegetables or fruit. However, different varieties of salad may contain virtually any type of ready-to-eat food. Salads are way to add a tasty twist to them and make them too good to resist for your little child. Best enjoyed when the weather is cosy and you want to rustle up something quick to eat.
Fruit of land and sea dinner salad. instructions
- Slice fresh pineapple and cantaloupe slices as needed depending on amount needed. Ingredients list will make 4 salads. Refrigerate till ready..
- Wash fresh strawberries and romaine hearts. Halve strawberries and chop lettuce and place in bowl. Refrigerate till ready..
- Marinate tuna steak for 30 mins or more. I use juice of 1 lime, soy sauce, olive oil as needed. Season as desired..
- To make dressing add 2 oz. Honey, small scallion 3 oz vinegar, 6 oz olive oil and cilantro as desired to blender. Season as desired. Blend until fully emulsified. Put in bowl for use at table..
- Sear tuna steak on grill or hot pan. Finish in oven at 350 until 140°F for well done. Less temp if want medium rare. While tuna is cooking prepare salads on plates. Start with lettuce then arrange fruit as desired for looks. Leave room for tuna..
- When tuna is done slice into thin slices and arrange on salad. Put a spoonful of dressing to flavor. Allow guests to dress as desired. Enjoy..
The perfect fruit salad for a backyard bbq or any occasion. Normally I don't care for "formal" fruit salads as they tend to include a lot of other stuff beyond the fruit - like cream, yogurt, marshmallows, nuts, etc. Easy Fruit Salad is the PERFECT dessert, with berries, citrus fruit, kiwi, and grapes in a sweet sauce made from juice, honey, and fresh mint leaves. Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere. Getting your family to eat fruits and veggies will be a snap, thanks to this tantalizing salad from Vicky LaMance of Middletown, Ohio.