Chunky salad with Raspberry walnut vinegrette dressing. Enjoy this raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing on side salads, or entree salads with chicken or salmon. A Summery Homemade Salad Dressing to Top EVERYTHING! Having this healthy raspberry vinaigrette dressing in the fridge is a huge reminder to include salad with my meals!
A refreshing summer salad that comes together quickly. Let marinate for up to an hour to really get the This link connects to a third party website not associated with the California Walnut Board. The link has been provided solely as a convenience to you. You can have Chunky salad with Raspberry walnut vinegrette dressing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chunky salad with Raspberry walnut vinegrette dressing
- It's 2 large of cucumbers.
- It's 15 1/2 oz of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- It's 3 medium of vine ripened tomatoes.
- It's 2 large of Granny Smith Apples.
- It's 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It's 1 tbsp of savory.
- You need 2/3 cup of raspberry walnut dressing, I used Kens Steakhouse brand.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
This Strawberry Spinach and Walnut Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette is classic - and full of nutrition! One of my favorite salads ever. I've updated this post with new photos for you. Place all ingredients in a small food processor and process until raspberries are pureed.
Chunky salad with Raspberry walnut vinegrette dressing step by step
- Peel the cucumbers. Slice in half remove the seeds..
- Slice apples in half remove cores and chop into bite sized pieces. Pour the lemon juice over the apple pieces. Coat each piece of apple so it won't discolor..
- Add chickpeas drain the juices and discard keeping the chickpeas..
- Wedge the tomatoes, add them, shred the carrots and add. Add your spices and salt. Add dressing. And add apples with lemon juices..
- Mix altogether let chill and serve hope you enjoy..
Ideally, I would make this salad with mixed greens (arugula, swiss chard, radicchio, spinach), but I could not find fresh enough greens for my taste last week, so I just used baby spinach. Wish-Bone Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette dressing is a light refreshing dressing that is great on a salad. It is perfect for a summer salad that has lettuce and fresh fruit and nuts, add some grilled or fried chicken in there and your in for a treat. It doesn't weigh the salad down and isn't to sweet. Raspberry vinaigrette is a great choice to serve on a nutty or fruity salad.