Ken's Amazing Pear Salad.
You can cook Ken's Amazing Pear Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ken's Amazing Pear Salad
- Prepare of Fruit.
- Prepare 2 of pears.
- You need 1/4 lb of Red Grapes.
- You need 1/4 lb of White Grapes.
- It's 1 can of Pineapple Tidbits, drained.
- You need 1 can of Crushed Pineapple, drained.
- It's of Dressing.
- You need 1 cup of Mayonnaise (or try whipped cream or yoghurt for a twist!).
- It's 5 tsp of Pineapple Juice.
- It's 2 tsp of Lime Juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Pumpkin Spice.
- You need 4 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 dash of Salt.
Ken's Amazing Pear Salad step by step
- Quarter pears and remove seeds. Cut into thin slices (as thin as you can).
- Cut red grapes and white grapes in halves, add to sliced pears..
- Drain pineapple, setting juice aside for dressing. Add to fruit..
- Mix together dressing ingredients. Adjust to taste..
- Mix dressing into fruit salad. Chill for 30 minutes..