Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad.
You can have Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad
- Prepare 2 cup of crushed pretzel sticks.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 8 oz of block of cream cheese(room temperature).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of container cool whip.
- It's 6 oz of package strawberry jello.
- You need 2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 2 of 10 ounce containers frozen strawberries(partially thawed).
Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad instructions
- Mix first three ingredients together and press into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake at 350°(metal pan) or 325°(glass pan) for 8 minutes. Let cool completely..
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar together. Fold in cool whip..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled pretzels..
- In a bowl, mix jello in boiling water until dissolved. Stir in partially thawed strawberries to jello and set aside for 10 minutes..
- Pour jello mixture over cream cheese mixture and refrigerate until jello is set..