broccoli and zucchini cream soup. I had some friends over for a dinner this weekend and I made a version of this creamy broccoli and white soup from my archives. But instead of white beans I used zucchini and it was keto-friendly and all sorts of satisfying. -@shercastellano. Healthy Creamy Zucchini Soup recipe video.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat. The Creamy Broccoli-Zucchini Soup recipe out of our category Cream Soup! Now, puree the soup, in batches, in a blender or food processor or you can use an immersion blender. You can have broccoli and zucchini cream soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of broccoli and zucchini cream soup
- Prepare 1/2 kg of broccoli.
- You need 1 medium of size chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of chicken consome.
- You need 1/2 liter of milk.
- It's 300 grams of cream.
- You need 1 kg of zucchini.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Season to taste with the salt and pepper. Now, serve up your delicious soup in. I love making creamed soups, a few favorites are Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup, Cream of Asparagus Soup and Cream of Zucchini Soup. Most creamed soups are loaded with cream or flour which make them high in fat and calories.
broccoli and zucchini cream soup step by step
- fry the onions in a big pan for 4 minutes.
- add the chicken consome, the zucchini and the broccoli.. if you think you need extra water tou can add it..
- when the broccoli and the zucchini are almost cooked add the milk.
- when all thw ingredientes are fully cooked, pour it to your food processor or your blender.
- all blended... put the soup back into the pan in very low fire.. add the cream and/or salt and pepper as you wish and voila!.
- you can add croutons or ritz, and mozzarella cheese.
To slim this cream of broccoli soup down I use the. Move over Cream of Broccoli Soup -This recipe for Healthy Creamy Broccoli Soup is a no cream version with the indulgent flavor and no guilt. How to Make Healthy Creamy Broccoli Soup. Melt the margarine or olive oil in a heavy medium pot over medium-high heat. Put remaining soup in blender, roughly process then add to first pureed batch.