Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette.
You can cook Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette
- Prepare 2 cup of Baby Spring Mixed Greens.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- It's 5 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 tsp for pan frying).
- It's 3 tsp of Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard (any brand).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey.
- You need 1 dash of Mrs.Dash Chicken Seasoning.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Cranberries.
- You need 1 tsp of Pumpkin Seeds.
Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette step by step
- Cut chicken breast in half and season all sides with Mrs.Dash, salt and pepper. I lightly seasoned mine but you can put as much as you want..
- Heat up 2 tsp of Olive Oil in skillet..
- Add and cook chicken for 5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and let sit while compiling your vinagrette..
- In a bowl, whisk remaining Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Honey and Lemon. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Cut chicken into slices..
- In a plate (or bowl) add your Baby Spring Mix, top with sliced chicken breast, sprinkle the Pumpkin Seeds, Cranberries and dress with vinagrette. THANK YOU FOR ENJOYING THIS RECIPE WITH ME! !! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! SO DELICIOUS!!!!.