Colonial Cranberry Salad.
You can have Colonial Cranberry Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Colonial Cranberry Salad
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 4 cup of fresh cranberries.
- It's 2 box of 6 oz red jello.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- It's 2 packages of 8 oz cream cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 2 cup of celery, finely chopped.
- It's 2 large of apples, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Colonial Cranberry Salad step by step
- Combine water, sugar, and cranberries in a saucepan. Bring just to a boil, remove from heat, cover, and let cool for about 5 minutes..
- Combine 2 cups boiling water and gelatin. Stir until dissolved, add 2 cups cold water, cranberry mixture, and lemon juice. Chill until partially congealed, (has taken up to 6 hours).
- Fold in remaining ingredients and chill until firm..