Crispy Baked Zucchini. Thinly sliced zucchini dusted in breadcrumbs and baked until crispy and golden is a great alternative to potato fries with less than half the carbs and calories. Healthy Baked Zucchini Fries - with a crispy "junk food" taste! Everyone will love this easy and healthy low carb Parmesan.
A healthy paleo-friendly snack recipe that is loaded with flavor and crunch, yet light in calories! Baked Zucchini Fries - These baked zucchini fries are loaded with flavor and a crispy parmesan topping. Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries that are crispy and just as good dunked in some organic ketchup or homemade marinara sauce. You can have Crispy Baked Zucchini using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Zucchini
- You need of Chrispy Baked Zucchini, I got this recipe from the Recipes filled with Love page on FB and tweaked it a little to get it to turn out right. Very yummy and healthier than fried.
- Prepare 4 medium of Zucchini.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil divided.
- It's 1 large of Egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Panko or Plain Bread Crumbs (I used Panko).
- You need 3/4 cup of Parm Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
Make zucchini fries baked over frying and you'll have a tasty side dish. I coat zucchini strips with a mixture of panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and spices, then bake them until they're crispy and golden brown. The breading on these vegan zucchini snacks is nice and light, and they are crispier than traditional breaded UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Vegan Crispy Baked Zucchini Rounds.
Crispy Baked Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Wash, trim and slice zucchini into 1/2" rounds..
- Drizzle 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil over baking sheet and evenly coat. Set aside..
- Combine bread crumbs, parm cheese, salt, pepper and basil in a shallow dish..
- Beat egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip zucchini slices into egg and milk wash then tranfer to bread crumb mixture, pressing on both sides to coat. Shake off excess and place on prepared baking sheet..
- Drizzel remaining oil over zucchini and bake in preheated oven 10 min. Using tongs, turn zucchini and bake another 10 min. or until golden brown..
Homemade Crispy Baked Zucchini Chips Recipe. Crispy homemade zucchini chips are not challenging to create, but you may need a little practice. Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries are that super simple swap for starchy spuds that still lets your taste buds think you're chowing down on deep-fried potatoes. These Zucchini Fries are good, man. So good, that I've made them twice in the past two days.