Cran-orange pecan salad. I often create salads for summer using a variety of healthy, filling grains. This version with tender couscous is amped up by the bright flavors of oranges, cranberries, basil and a touch of fennel. DIRECTIONS In a salad bowl, mix together the lettuce, onions, celery, oranges, and parsley.
Arugula Cherry Pecan Salad in Parmesan Bowl. Add dressing, and toss to coat. Learn how to make Orange-Pecan Mixed Green Salad. You can have Cran-orange pecan salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cran-orange pecan salad
- Prepare 1 of baby romaine lettuce.
- You need 1 of bag pecans halved.
- It's 2 of mandarin oranges peeled and halved.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries cut in half.
- It's 2 oz of blue cheese crumbled.
- It's 6 piece of bacon cut bite size.
- It's 1/2 of yellow onion sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
This Cranberry Kale Salad is made with Mandarin oranges and candied pecans. It's such a delicious recipe, even people who hate kale will love this salad! This salad is as visually breathtaking as it is tasty! It is exploding with colors and flavors.
Cran-orange pecan salad instructions
- Take pecans, oil and brown sugar mix ingredients together in skillet on medium high heat until pecans are candied. Toss all ingredients in a medium serving bowl excluding the lettuce..
- Toss lettuce in and chill. Serve with my cranberry orange chicken and cran-orange vinaigrette..
Cranberries, orange and pecans, oh my! Anything with this combination has to be good. A perfect recipe for the Fall season! Orange Pecan Waffles are Belgian waffles flavored with orange juice, orange zest, and pecans. Breakfast was never so much fun.