Pear, Arugula, and Pancetta Salad.
You can have Pear, Arugula, and Pancetta Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pear, Arugula, and Pancetta Salad
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette.
- You need 2 oz of thinly sliced pancetta (4 to 5 slices).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of firm-ripe pears.
- You need 4 cup of baby arugula.
- Prepare 3 oz of feta crumbles.
Pear, Arugula, and Pancetta Salad step by step
- Cook pancetta in oil in a 10-inch heavy skillet over moderate heat, turning frequently, until just crisp, about 5 minutes..
- Transfer to paper towels to drain (pancetta will crisp as it cools). Tear into bite-size pieces..
- Halve pears lengthwise, core, and cut into 1/4-inch cubes..
- Add pears to dressing along with arugula, feta, and pancetta, tossing to coat..