You can have Zucchini Fritters using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, halved lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 tsp of parsley.
- You need 2 of scallions sliced on an angle.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
Zucchini Fritters step by step
- Preheat ocen ro 275°F. Place wire rack on a baking sheet and place in oven. Scrape out seeds from zucchini with a spoon. Shred zucchini wih a grater. In a strainer or colander, salt zucchini and let drain for a few minutes. Press out any excess liquid..
- In a large saucepan heat the tomatoes 5 minutes and season with salt & pepper.
- .In a large bowl add flour and baking powder. Make a well in center and add milk and egg. Whisk milk and egg together then incorporate rhw flour. Stir in zucxhini. Grate in the onion into mixture. Grate in garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and herbs..
- In a large skillet heat a thin layer of oil over med-high heat. Drop 3 inch cakes of batter into pan in batches. Cook flipping once until golden 4-6 min. Keep.warm in oven..
- To serve top the fritters with the tomatoes and scallions.