zucchini with Béchamel sauce. Another great recipe with tender zucchinis. We did this bake with tender courgette but you can of course use other types of courgette you can find. This Zucchini Noodle Lasagna recipe is great if you're looking to cut down on carbs but still enjoy something cheesy and delicious for dinner.
Bechamel is one of the most basic French sauces; my hunch is that a version of this zucchini bechamel was first introduced to Egyptian cooks during the French occupation I proceeded to make the bechamel sauce. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Slowly add the flour, stirring until combined. You can cook zucchini with Béchamel sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of zucchini with Béchamel sauce
- You need 500 grams of zucchini.
- Prepare 250 grams of minced beef.
- It's 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 400 ml of milk.
- You need 100 ml of chicken stock.
Layers of zucchini, meat sauce, cheese, and a creamy béchamel create a fabulous oven-to-table casserole. Select mature zucchini or Italian squash (they look like large zucchini) for best results. Moussaka is traditionally served in very large pieces and it is a heavy dish. In this embodiment, I bake them without anything on the grill.
zucchini with Béchamel sauce step by step
- Slice zucchini into rings and put in a Pyrex.
- Add little salt, pepper and onion powder to sliced zucchini.
- in a pan, heat the olive oil and onion until it become gold then add minced beef. flavor with salt and pepper, cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Pour over zucchini.
- in a deep pan, heat butter and add flour, fry until flour turn gold, add milk and stock while stirring and keep stirring until thickened, then add an egg and flavor with salt and pepper. Allow to cool then pour over the zucchini and beef.
- spread mozzarella and any cheese mix over the top. cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
It turned out well, but it will be much tastier and more colorful, if you bake them on a baking sheet, previously sprinkled with vegetable oil. Stuffed Zucchini With Bechamel SauceMy Zucchini. Basic Bechamel (White Sauce) And VariationsCDKitchen. Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, nutmeg, and white pepper. Reviews for: Photos of Eggplant Gratin with Bechamel Sauce.